OUTsurance is a world-class profit orientated short-term & life insurer with a global foot print. You always get something OUT, in that we are vibrant, successful and values orientated with an awesome dynamic culture. Our success can be attributed, amongst other things, to the OUTstanding people that work for us.
• Completed Matric or Grade 12
• Must have your own reliable transport
• Valid code B driver’s license
• For applicants that have been working in a financial services industry prior to December 2010, preference will be given to applicants with their Financial Services Board Regulatory Exams (RE1) completed. Applicants without prior financial services sales experience will not be prejudiced by this requirement.
• If you worked in the financial services industry prior to December 2011, selling and providing financial advice to clients. You would need to have completed the 30 FAIS credits necessary for personal lines or 60 FAIS credits for commercial insurance
OUTsurance is a formidable player in the short term insurance market. As a values-based organisation we take our reputation for awesome service and innovation and strive for excellence in all we do. Our commercial lines business has grown significantly which led to the development of a new exciting distribution channel and we have a career opportunity for strong, driven sales and service oriented people to join as Executive Insurance Agents to sell OUTsurance products without intervention from the call centre.
Build your own insurance portfolio by:
• Prospecting to prospective clients across industries.
• Aggressive selling of OUTsurance short term products.
• Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base.
• Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
• Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
• Continuous building of your client base securing future income.
• Self – Confidence
• Honest and ethical
• Able to manage stress and stressful situations
• Results driven
• Ability to work independently without supervision
• Able to influence and negotiate
• Build Strong relationships
• Use own initiative
• Candidate must be willing to align themselves with the company values of OUTsurance: Leadership, Passion, Profitability, Recognition, People Development, Awesome Service, Respect & Honesty.
• The culture & success of the company is based on performance, which implies that the ideal candidate must therefore be prepared to work in a stressful & result orientated environment.
• OUTsurance is keen to attract the suitable profile individual to start his/her own insurance book of business with management guidance and initial funding provided by OUTsurance. Your solid financial services sales and marketing track record should secure you an interview. Talented individuals from other industries will also be considered.
• This is a long term career opportunity where the real results will only be enjoyed in the medium term to long term.
Closing Date: 2017-02-28
How TO APPLY